Παρασκευή 6 Ιανουαρίου 2012

My favorite cell phone photos of the 2011!!

W A R N I N G :This is a very loooong looong post...be careful my friends!!

By Wres...

Feather earrings!!

A project for a school

Sweet mama!!

Baby Eleanna!!

Waiting the bus...

Beads fun!!

Grandma and her tiny ponytail :)

Mind the Gap(s)!!

Starbucks time!!

Tea time at the studio!!

Oh the red lipstick!!

Can you see his eye??

Calzedonia overdose!!

Working really hard.. ;))

Miaaaammm

Is it a dooog???

Bowling!!

3d glasses...xexexe

Grape ;)

Lovely Mary!!

Tea love!!

Bro!!

Walking...

Happyyyy

Wres

I love this ring!!

Sweet child of mine!!

Hand painted Happy Kathy ring!!

xe

My time at work...

Beeeers

Bow.

Christmas at the studio!!

Mushroom!!

Poor tazmanian lollipop!!

Hair...

Oh yes...

Toutouuu

Inception...

Happy Christmas packaging!!

Christmas packaging!!

Polymer clay in the oven

My time at wooork!!

You can take my soul!!

Hot chocoooo

My new handmade earwarmer!!

Little things...

Ma door :)

The sweetest little girl!!

Red lips!!

H A P P Y New year everybody :)