Δευτέρα 15 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Nice things from nice people!!!***

Hi Hi Hi Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!I know I've been away for a looong time but I am a busy bee those days!!!!Reallyyyy!!!!I have count 5300 beads, I am knitting coffee cozies, I'm preparing my new collection, organizing supplies for Happy Kathy Christmas stuff,finishing the 2011 diary...eeemmmm I think that's all.So, you understand why I 've been away, right?????I'll be back to you soon with the ''handmade of the week''(last week actually...xexe) and with lots lots lots of photos of my new creations!!!!!***Finally, I want to say A HUUUUUGE THANK to my friend Eleni who made me my new beautiful heading....when she saw my blog for the first time she inspired and create it with her unique art and style.Thank you sooooo much Eleni!!!!It was very sweet of you!!!!!***

Remember to smileeeeeeee!!!


2 σχόλια:

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...