Δευτέρα 29 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Pleaseee don't tell anyone.......

Sooooo.....a couple weeks ago I found out a new amazing blog...Lindsay's blog!!!!!

Photobucket

I loved it immediately because it is a piece of art really...with great photos, interesting posts and one imaginative friendly writer!!!!Sooo this girl....Lindsay..asked me to share 7 secrets with you on my blog.....and here I am.....

1.When I was at first grade I ''stole'' my mother's good pen(her father gave it to her for gift and she loved it)!I took it with me at school(just for fun).But that day I forgot my pencil-box in my class.In 12 years that I was in school this was the FIRST and the LAST time that I forgot something at school(so you can tell that it was meant to be,right???).The next day I went back to school my pencil-box was there,under my desk but the pen WASN'T!!!(lugm...lugm...)!!!!! I freaked out!!!!!! I felt soooo bad!!!!But I couldn't tell it to my mother because she really liked this pen...it was her favourite...and she was going to be upset!!!!After 16 years I told her....we laughed at most but she told me that she won't forgive me..(lugm...lugm...)...So, if you are the person that stole my mother's pen and you read this blog please bring it back so she can forgive me...xaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxa


2.I am crap at e-mails!!!!!!!!!!! I don't read any e-mails.I think it is reallyyy boring!!!!!xexexe!!!Only the last year that I have orders I read some!!!!!Please don't tell it to my friends because they'll stop sending me!!!!I may not read them but I like that they send me...xixixi!!!!


3.I swear a looot when I drive..it is bad,I know but I am trying to control it,I really am!!!!Please don't tell my father...xexexexexe

4.Three years ago,when I started reading Harry Potter I COULDN'T STOP!!!!But it was exam period and I SHOULD STOP!!!!!!The meaning was that I was addictive and I really COULDN'T STOP reading!!!!So I 've hidden the book under my school book so my parents couldn't realise what I was actually reading with such interest!!!

5.Every time I have my bath the bathroom becomes a total mess filled with water and foam.And when my parents ask who made this mess I answer:''It wasn't me...it's my brother!!!''.They never believed me but I keep saying it!!!

(....)

6.I hate watering the plants!!!!!I think it is an absolutely boring task!!!!!So when my parents leave for vacations,me and my brother are in charged of the garden!!!Of cource we alwayyyys fight about who's turn is to water the plants.But neither me nor my brother are willing to do it so we make my friend Alkistis to do it for us!!!It is lovely,isn't it????xaxaxaxa!!!Thank you Alkistis!!!Our plants would be dead by now if it wasn't for you!!!!

(....)


7.I don't eat much candies but when I do I hide them so noone can find them!!!They are mineeee!!!xexexexe

(....)

Soooo these are my dirty little secrets...hope you enjoyed them!!!!!!

Finally I want to show you the amazing-beautiful-ooooh I loooove it, new button that Lindsay made for Happy Kathy for her blog scenic glory...


Photobucket

Thank you sooo much Lindsay!!!!!

Now it's my turn to pick 7 other people to share their secrets with us!!

1.Xristiana of Knitting my life

2.Bethani of When a girl met a boy

3.Lauren of The perfect pear

4.The girls of Hello Mint

5.Maddie of Wardrobe Recycle

6.Olumpia of Hippypoptimus

7.Annie of Anna's Blog

In the end I will post a ''top 5'' of the best secrets!!!So bring them on my friends!!!!!!

Smileeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 σχόλια:

  1. thank you so much for the love miss happy kathy ♥ also loved reading your 7 secrets...sorry sorry about your moms pen...:(

    xoxo
    lindsay

    ps you are adorable!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thanks for passing the "Seven Secret Torch" onto us! Our seven secrets are posted now. We had a lot of fun!

    http://hello-mint.blogspot.com/2010/11/seven-secrets.html

    Cheers!
    J&E

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Σήμερα το είδα... είχα τεχνικά προβλήματα ;-)
    Ευχαριστώ για την πρόσκληση, θα την τιμήσω με ... το νέο μήνα!
    Να ’σαι καλά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...