Παρασκευή 21 Ιανουαρίου 2011

The grand opening...


....of my little Etsy shop......

It is finally ready!!!!!!!Oh I am so Happy that I finally did it!!!!One of my goals for 2011 has just been erased from the list...xe!!!!You can find my things at.....Happy Kathy on Etsy

or you can just click on these beautiful Buttons that my lovely blogfriend Lindsay from Scenic Glory made for me....

happykathybutton1


Etsy button 2

They are so beautiful...don't you think??????

I would really want to hear your opinion about my little shop...your opinion always counts for me....

I want to say A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU who supports me with nice comments and kind words and to everyone who buys my jewels...

You make Happy Kathy mooooore Happy people!!!!!!!

Don't forget to smileeeeeeeeee

2 σχόλια:

  1. Με το δεξί στο μαγαζί σου!
    Καλορίζικο! Όμορφες δουλειές να μπαινοβγαίνουν στα ράφια του και 'συ να καμαρώνεις από περηφάνεια και ικανοποίηση!!!
    Να 'σαι καλά, και σ' ευχαριστώ για όλα!

    Υ.Γ. Πήρα το δεύτερο από τα δύο "κουμπάκια" για το μαγαζί σου και τα έβαλα στο blog μου...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...