Σάββατο 22 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Is it a disaster????

I decided to design on my own my new business card...so I am trying to draw....until now I am still!! trying....xexe...I haven't even designed the basic lines....but anyway...I think I'll make it finally...(I hope!!)...or it will be a total disaster!!!!!

Listen to this song..it is very emotional and a little sad but I love it....

Matthew Good - Avalanche (Album Version)

My friend Alkistis told me about this artist a few months ago and since then I can't stop listening to him....

That's all for now my friends!!!!!What are your plans for the weekend????

Whatever they are...Don't forget to smileeee

1 σχόλιο:

  1. lovely!!!I received your letter in the mail today and my beautiful beautiful necklace...thank you love. it is absolutely gorgeous and so me!!! I will be taking pictures wearing happy kathy jewelery soon :) and your pen pal letter is coming soon too!

    love you friend to pieces!

    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...