Δευτέρα 31 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Just to say hello....

(...)

I really wanted to do a properly post since I haven't write anything since Thursday but I am sooo tired that the only thing I want right now IS MY BED!!!!xexe


(...)

My day was exhausting...I was writing a test for 3 hours but the worst part was my anxiety...oh my.. this feeling can kill me!!!I suffer from anxiety and every time! in every case! I can't control myself and it aaaaalways works against me...Anyway I don't want to grumble to you my precious friends(old and NEW-thank you sooo much-).....even though I loove to grumble..xe!!I just wanted to say a quick hello before I go to BED!!!Really do you suffer from anything???Or am I the only one???

I also want to say a huge "thank you" for all your beautiful comments about my two headbands!!I really appreciate each one of them!!! Tomorrow I'll have a more decent post...and that's a promise!!!


(...)

Sweet-colourful dreams!!!!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Feel better! I suffer from anxiety too...it's debilitating at times, but I am finally able to control it. Thanks for stopping by my place too..love your headbands you posted. The white roses are my favorite!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Σε ευχαριστώ για την υπόδειξη για όταν κάνω follow που δεν εμφανιζόταν το blog μου. Ελπίζω να το διόρθωσα!!! Και πάλι σε ευχαριστώ!!! Καλημέρα και καλό μήνα χωρίς πολύ άγχος:)))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Γεια σου!
    Σε ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο στο μπλογκ μου και την παρακολούθηση! Ανταποδίδω με πολλή χαρά!
    (Το εικονίδιό μου δεν λέει να αλλάξει, θα δεις ακόμη το παλιό, ένα όμορφο κίτρινο λουλούδι από κάκτο...)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...