Τρίτη 11 Ιανουαρίου 2011

News...news...news

I am excited because I have a looot of news for you my friends!!First of all my little Etsy shop is finally ready!!!Hoorayyyyy!!!!I am going to announce the opening of the shop when my special blogfriend Lindsay finish my etsy button!!She is a real artist and I can't wait to see my new buttooon...I am sure it's going to be perfect!!!!

(...)

You can see her excellent work here......Scenic Glory!!

A big Happy Giveaway it's going to happen next week at a special to me and sooo soooo sweet blog...but I am not telling you anything else...shhhhhhh...it's a secret!!!!!You just gonna looove it!!xexe...

(...)


Right now I am making hair bands like crazy..I love them so much!!!!!

I leave you with an awesome photo....

(...)

Cool right??????

Smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 σχόλια:

  1. Μπράβο κορίτσι! Καλές δουλειές στο etsy σου ;-)
    (Το σκέφτομαι κι εγώ ... θα σου ζητήσω πληροφορίες κάποια στιγμή)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ευχαριστώ πολυυυυυύ!!!!Ναι,ναι σκεφτείτε το αξίζει!!!Και ό,τι χρειαστείτε εγώ είμαι εδώ...χι!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...