Τετάρτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2011

My news in a little post....

First of all I want to say something to my new readers!!!Yesterday I added the "Follow" gadget and today soo many people responded to it!!!Thank you veeery much my friends!!



Soo...

Tomorrow:Etsy update...



Excited:new projects...to my little blog soon...


(...)


Super excited:I ordered this headband from Elycia....(yeaaa)


(..)

Sad:I have to study... :-((


(...)

That's all for today!!Tell me your news my friends...is everything okkk???

gOOd night to aaall of you!!!


6 σχόλια:

  1. καλή τύχη με το διάβασμα^^
    και καλό σου βράδυ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. hey lovely! oh my gosh that little headband is adorable and yay for your etsy shop! boo for studying :) good luck though lovely!

    love you girlie! xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. thank you so much for your lovely comment on our blog! we really appreciate it! your blog is so cute! maybe you would like to follow each other? let us know!

    hope you'll come visit us again soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thank you sooo much my lovely ladies for your comments!!!!!
    @valncami:of course I want to follow each other...I already did it... :-))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Μου αρέσει το μάζεμα που έκανες στα μαλλιά σου!! (Δεν μπορούσα να μην το σχολιάσω...)
    Καλό διάβασμα χαρούμενο κορίτσι!
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...