Τετάρτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Right now I am in the mood for...

...Rachel Bilson's style...











...I first met her from the tv series California Teens...(I was watching this series like crazy...and I was secretly in love with Seth..xexe)


...I think this girl has an amazing sense of style!!!She is really beautiful and sweet and I like all her outfits but my favourite is this...

Oh my...I love her shoes and her scarf soo much!!!

What's yours favourite outfit???

P.S (I'm thinking to start posting some of my outfits ...just for fun(xe!)!!what do you think?)

(All Rachel's photos are from here and the O.C photo is from here and I added the heart..)

I send you stylish kisses my friends!!Have a beautiful day!!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Ναι εννοείται να το κάνεις!!
    Μου αρέσει πολύ το χαρούμενο ύφος του blog σου!
    Διάβασα και την παρουσίαση που έκανε η Χριστιάνα με τις απαντήσεις σου..
    Πολύ γλυκό!!
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oups!!! Κάτι πήγε λάθος με το σχόλιο που έγραφα μάλλον..

    Λοιπόν,σου έλεγα ότι εννοείται να το κάνεις και να βάλεις δικές σου πόζες!! ;)
    Πολύ ωραία τα όσα διάβασα για σένα στην Χριστιάνα! Είσαι η χαρά της ζωής!!
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Σας ευχαριστώ πολύυυυ για τα γλυκά σας λόγια και για τα σχόλια σας(και για τα 2 ;-)χιχι)!!!Να βρεθείτε και εσείς "Στη θέση της"...είναι ωραία η όλη διαδικασία!!Ανυπομονώ να δω κι άλλες όμορφες ιδέες από το blog σας!!Φιλιάαααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. den 3erw egw to mono pou exw na po einai oti perimeno outfit post sou!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. @Viv:hey Viv welcome to my little blog giiirl!!!Thank you for your comment!!!!
    @Nells:xaxaxaxxaxa ναι άσε θα γελάσει και ο κάθε πικραμένος με τα δικά μου outfit post..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...