Τετάρτη 5 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Happy New Yeaaaar!!!!!!!!!!

Happyyyy New Year my lovely friends!!!!How are you??Did you have a good time??My New Year's Eve was pretty amazing...with my family and my friends....full of smiles and nice memories...I am feeling sooo happy and blessed about it!!!!!

This is how I made my brother's little christmas tree....

Cute right????xexeeeeeee

I have for you some newwww rings.....









And two songs that I am listening aaall the time these days.....

Grease - You're the One That I Want 


Grease - Summer Nights [[Official Video]] HQ

Loooove this movie!!!Tell me moooore...Tell me moooore about your day myyy friends!!!!!!!

Kisseeeeeeeeeeeeees

and don't forget to smiiiiile


7 σχόλια:

  1. oh my gosh kathy i love these rings! the red one with the feathers is my favorite :) although they are all lovely!

    thank you for sharing your creations with us...they always brighten my day ♥

    also thank you so much for the blog love miss...you are such a sweetheart.

    xoxo

    ps i heart grease too! you're the one that i want is my favorite!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. i totally love your rings.. i love alot of the things you create. do you have an etsy or somewhere that i can go to look and purchase?

    maybe you do and i just dont see it????
    thanks love!

    sugarbearbear@live.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Thank you soooo much for your comment and your sweet words Bethaniiii!!!!I sent you a mail with the details about my etsy shop...thank you for asking!!!!!!
    Wish you a lovelyyy smileyyy day!!!!!
    Kisseeeeeees

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Καλή Χρονιά μας εύχομαι, με ευγνωμοσύνη για όσα έχουμε και όσα μπορούμε να ονειρευόμαστε!
    Λατρεύω το κόκκινο δαχτυλίδι σου και το πρώτο, επίσης.
    Εδώ και λίγες μέρες είμαι από τις τυχερές (ελπίζω όλο και περισσότερες ανά τον κόσμο) που έχω ένα Happy Kathy δημιούργημα! Κάπου σε παλαιότερη ανάρτηση είδα και φωτο του ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Καλή μας χρονιάαααααα!!!Ναι, ναι το είχα βάλει γιατί θα πηγαίνατε εκείνη την ημέρα στην Ασπασία και ήθελα να το δείτε μετά δημοσιευμένο..χιχι!!!Ελπίζω να είναι όλοι καλά τώρα και να σας άρεσε το δωράκι!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Δυστυχώς/ευτυχώς κράτησε μόνο τόσο, όσο για να μας χαλάσει τη βραδιά... Τέλος πάντων, όλα καλά ;-)
    Μας άρεσαν πάρα πολύ και τα δυο δωράκια!!! Να 'σαι καλά να φτιάχνεις ομορφιές!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. axax gamw to dentraki re!! kai exei kai ena omorfopaido katw aristera!! kala ta daxtulidia den to suzitame polu mprosta!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you veryyy much for your visit...